Responsible for reviewing requirements and developing solutions that function seamlessly with current developed solutions and infrastructure. Must develop “clean” code and follow coding standards to ensure the highest levels of maintainability and efficiency. Work cohesively with a development team that includes, software developers, quality assurance analysts and managers.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating web applications that are bug free and work efficiently
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing solutions developed by self as well as other team members when necessary
- Develop on-line applications that are user friendly and are responsive
- Conduct thorough unit testing to ensure that the testing phase is efficient
- Work with Quality Assurance Analysts to create and release bug free code
- Following Software Development Lifecycle and company coding standards to ensure the highest level of efficiency
Associates Degree or higher, preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing web applications or 3 years’ experience in other software development such as mobile application or client server application development
- Ability to think analytically to help facilitate resolving issues in an expeditious manner
- Highly motivated with a desire to take initiative and responsibility
- Need to be able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills are a must
- At least 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Technologies (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, MS SQL)
- Experience with developing and maintaining web services and other API technologies, is a plus
- Experience with Bitbucket/Git, Jira, Azure, is a plus
- Qualified candidates must pass background and credit check.
- Full-time employees are offered a benefits package that includes health, vision, and 401k.
- CSR Privacy Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.